• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VINTAGE GA FLASH GORDON FULLS AND BATMAN SUNDAY/DAILY STRIPS LISTED ON EBAY!

3 posts in this topic

A special thanks to all CGC forumites who have participated in my previous Ebay auctions. It is a real joy to satisfy your needs and I really appreciate your kind feedback.

Opened an old box from storage and found a treasure trove of vintage comic strips. Batman, Terry and the Pirates, Flash Gordon, and Prince Valiant to name a few. I have over 100 GA Batman Sunday comic sections of various formats (full/half tabs, thirds, halves). Feel free to message me for specific ones you would like to see listed. I also have many dailies as well.

I currently have the following listed on Ebay:

A nice assortment of ten (10) Flash Gordon full page strips. Ends tomorrow night!

A nice assortment of fourteen (14) Batman half-tab strips featuring infamous Penguin, Catwoman and Two-Face villians! Ends next Saturday!

A few listings of Batman Dailies runs .. some neat storylines including return of Professor Radium villian! Ends next Saturday!

Please have a look! These strips dont come up that often. Thanks!

RCSAGE'S COMIC STRIP LISTINGS ON EBAY