• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of the coolest "AboutMe" pages / Negative Feedback

5 posts in this topic

I thought people would get a kick out of seeing some of the better ebay "AboutMe" pages that I have come across. I am always drawn to check out the "me" pages of sellers are fellow bidders.

Here's a few favorites:

Worms for comics?

Zero Feedback

Many board members have kick arse AboutMe pages - mine is more for me as I keep an online want list there. I used to have this big excel spreadsheet (which was a lot more fun to delete books from) but if I wasn't at the right computer at the right time it made my inventory management a bit tougher. Now I can update my want list easy as pie!

I also really enjoy reading some negative feedback. This here is my favorite:

Hilarious. This guy is actually all aces and I have bought many, many books from him. I met him at the last NYC national. I asked him about some Ghosts comics - he told me that he didnt' have any on him but that he would bring some the next day. Sure enough he did! It's the little things . . .

DAM