• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint Pattys Super Set Sale...

44 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic] Since I'm taking a breather from work today I thought I would offer up a buncha sets throughout the day. Prices do not include shipping which will be based on actual costs.

Unless noted the sets offered average VF+ and (much)better in grade and satisfaction is guaranteed. [/font]

[font:Century Gothic] :news: SOLD :news: [/font]

[font:Century Gothic] Swamp Thing set of 43 books incl. #33-36, 38, 50, 52-66, 68-87, Annual #3 & 4 = $25 [/font]

swampthing3.jpg

swampthing2.jpg

swampthing1.jpg

[font:Century Gothic] Legion of SuperHeroes set of 59 books incl. #262, 294-296, 298-308 / 3rd series # 28-54, 56-63 / L.E.G.I.O.N. #1-4, 6, 7 / Special #1 / Annual #3 & 4 = $35 [/font]

legionset3.jpg

legionset2.jpg

legionset1.jpg

legionset4.jpg

[font:Century Gothic] Masre Of Kung Fu set of 9 books incl. #22-25, 27, 28, 28-30 = $10 [/font]

MOKFset.jpg

I'm having issues with the pic... what's that average grade on then, roughly? hm

If they are all VF or better, then :takeit:

I'm having issues with the pic... what's that average grade on then, roughly? hm

Yes they are so... ^^

Sweet! Have 3 HG copies of 17, and nice copies of 15/16, but the 20's have eluded me in HG. Thank you so much!

Yes they are so... ^^

:praise:

:cry:

S'ok, been hawkin' them for 4 months now, and you can have the next batch. :D

Actually, I already have all of those issues. It's just that these were in a lot better shape than the ones I have. 3 seconds late....my life story. rantrant

Have a good one,

Mike