• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my All American Men of War #67

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just picked this up off ebay (for a song!!!) and was curious what everyone thought of it grade -wise. There are some obvious flaws (small tears at top edge, f/c and lower edge b/c) but the book is very flat, tight and glossy. It actually came back much better than I had hoped, with just white/offwhite pages.

Scan isn't the greatest (I'm at work and our scanner needs to be recalibrated). Anyway, love to here some thoughts.

Shep

aamow67f.jpg

aamow67b.jpg

ought to be a solid Fine... plus or minus. But sure looks better. Nice pickup. I like this copy at $37 more than the ComicConnect copy that sold for $900. But that was/is top graded so, I guess that explains its sale price.

From my experience of submitting mid grade books, in a CGC holder, that looks like a 5.0 to 5.5. Still very nice book. :applause:

You must have pulled some strings to be able to get that for the song that you did. :whistle:

Andy