• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

o no we have a POSABLE cheater on our hands!

272 posts in this topic

hey insufficiently_thoughtful_person,

how about a PM? i must have written down the wrong # from those microscopic old labels, it's a Strange Adventures #209. who'd want your POS Strange Tales anyway? if you want to find me in the registry i'm #19. while you're at it, rat me out to doug schmell cause it looks like i "stole" his avengers #135 while i was trying to input a Spectre #1.

how about a PM? i must have written down the wrong # from those microscopic old labels, it's a Strange Adventures #209. who'd want your POS Strange Tales anyway? if you want to find me in the registry i'm #19. while you're at it, rat me out to doug schmell cause it looks like i "stole" his avengers #135 while i was trying to input a Spectre #1.

Cheater :baiting:

Actually cheeter is more accptuble in this thred.

:whistle:

If it helps any, I didn't believe any of it. :hi:

Should have called him a dork and it wouldn't have been *spooned* :blush:

yea, those stinking points i got from the DC specials i bought from you wasn't worth the effort.

yea, those stinking points i got from the DC specials i bought from you wasn't worth the effort.

:(

posable for possible is a typo.

baught for bought is third grade english.

never seen that one before.

Irony.

:cloud9:

Client #19, eh?

PM sent :sumo: Dug's knot gunna be hapy!!

PM sent :sumo: Dug's knot gunna be hapy!!

time for the mod's to take this one down. i've officially arrived- flamed by someone from bumfukk idaho