• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Raw BRONZE And SILVER AGE Keys-baby!

101 posts in this topic

Here's 4 more, and all are exceptional. All 4 were bought as 9.6's, but I feel more confident saying they are probably 9.4's. I guess it all depends on what bothers you... meaning, when we are talking the number of stress marks 3 or 4, is it a 9.6 or a 9.4? Heck if I know... so, let's just stick with it's NM! Ok, 1st is Amazing Spiderman #114. It has 4 stress marks and only 2 (right at the top and bottom of the top staple) barely break color, and I mean microscopic on this black cover. Also, there is just the tiniest of 'softness' to the bottom right corner of front cover. Any other cover you probably wouldn't even notice, but since this is black, it shows. That's it. WHITE book. $245 shipped

54991-spidey114.jpg.6503059ec0e1d551b2ae6e81d4a4ebb4.jpg

Sub-Mariner #17. This book is amazing! The spine is nearly flawless with just 1 stress mark. There are 2 other defects that are hard to gauge since the book is sooo damn nice! It has a very tiny bindery nick at the upper spine as well as the tiniest nick you could imagine off the bottom right corner of the FC. If not for those 2, this could be a 9.8. WHITE $75 shipped - remember multiple purchases get $5 off each book!

54994-sub17.jpg.4eaee2b7a0ca33ddafdfdddd569ab5ee.jpg

1st, wanted to clarify the '$5 off' for multiple purchases. Since I am including shipping on each book into the individual forsale prices, if some one purchases more then 1, I will take $5 off each additional book, since you will be paying the shipping essentially with all of them on the 1st book you buy at the listed price. I hope this clarifies things.

Oh, and I will gladly consider offers on these books. Please don't be bashful. As others have already found out, if the offer is fair, I will simply accept it. If paid early in the day (on under $150 orders by paypal, I will ship same day or next at the latest).

Last, I am breaking up the front and back cover scans, so they are far more 'hi-res' now. I'll let the scans speak for themselves.

Here's the next book: Chamber of Darkness #4 Barry Smith Conan-esqe tryout. 7.0 $30 shipped.

55175-chamber4fc.jpg.a0efb490fc1de0e19b695c022e84575e.jpg

55176-chamber4bc.jpg.d50f751a48a6295e120bedd421ef16db.jpg

Daredevil #74 this book is out of a warehouse (in fact most of this batch i'm listing is) so it is Un-read and this copy is practically flawless. It has a slight little bend - upper/right FC. $30

:takeit: