• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Raw BRONZE And SILVER AGE Keys-baby!

101 posts in this topic

From previous days, I still have these available:

Sub-Mariner #54. Bought as a 9.2 from Stephen Ritter. If any one know's him, he's the strictest grader on bronze/silver in the biz! $35 - remember this is shipping included. :news: Price Drop $25 shipped!

Blackhawk #229 (1st issue) was bought as a 9.2. It's sweet $30 shipped

Lois Lane #75 Got this from Ritter as an 8.0. $20 shipped. Oh, forgot to mention, all these books have OW to White pages.

Mike Kaluta's The Shadow #2. This has virtually no defects. An extremely hi-grade copy. WHITE! $20

Subby #43. This is a very tough book to find in hi-grade with excellent registration. SOLD!

Subby #52 was bought as a 9.6 WHITE!

This just in! Here is a more in depth description and I am being overly cautious: There are 2 hair line, and i mean hair line marks in the black line down the spine. Only 1 is even remotely visible in the scan about 1" up from the bottom staple. I need to get within 3" of the cover to see them. But, there is a bump on the back that is significant, to the point that i think the book is a 9.4 at best. Which is at the top edge of the back cover about 1" over from the spine.

Was $125 Now $95! Droppin' it again = SOLD!

NM Amazing Spiderman #114. It has 4 stress marks and only 2 (right at the top and bottom of the top staple) barely break color, and I mean microscopic on this black cover. Also, there is just the tiniest of 'softness' to the bottom right corner of front cover. Any other cover you probably wouldn't even notice, but since this is black, it shows. That's it. WHITE book. $245 shipped

Amazing Spiderman 120. This book has 5-6 stress marks on the spine, 2 barely break color. WHITE $225 shipped

Amazing Spiderman 124. 4 stress marks, 3 barely break color. These dark color covers are a killer. You would never see this on a lighter cover... WHITE $200 shipped

Sub-Mariner #17. This book is amazing! The spine is nearly flawless with just 1 stress mark. There are 2 other defects that are hard to gauge since the book is sooo damn nice! It has a very tiny bindery nick at the upper spine as well as the tiniest nick you could imagine off the bottom right corner of the FC. If not for those 2, this could be a 9.8. WHITE SOLD!

Chamber of Darkness #4 Barry Smith Conan-esqe tryout. 7.0 $30 shipped

Daredevil #80. Yep, another warehouse book. Only 1 mark right in the center spine, otherwise - YOW! $30

House of Mystery #163. This book is sparklie. Another nearly flawless book. $40 shipped 1st Dial H for Hero

House of Mystery #164. Other than the 1 stress right next to the '3' on the spine, this book is practically flawless as well. $35 shipped 2nd dial h for hero

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #90 GREAT Neal Adams cover. This book is also sparklie. $25 shipped

Rawhide Kid #56. Ok guys, this book is SICK! It is about as minty as it can get... $40 shipped

Mike Kaluta's The Shadow #1. Other than the slightest evidence of handling this is a really nice book, even if it's just slightly less than NM. $15 shipped \

Swamp Thing #1 Wrightson. This copy is really nice even with the tiny chip off the top corner of the BC. $50 shipped

Another Swamp Thing #1. Not as nice as the above, but still a very solid, clean copy. Probably 7.0 or so. $25 shipped

Swamp Thing #7. Wrightson's 1st Batman! Nice copy, with just the slightest signs of stress. $15 shipped

PLEASE feel free to make multi-book offers. I'm always willing to deal depending on how much you are interested in.

Thanks!