• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

515 posts in this topic

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD 1 VF Key #1 issue. Mega MTV TV Stars

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD 5 VF/NM Key #5 issue. Mega MTV TV Stars

Get the pair for a measly $3.00

beavbutt1.jpg

beavbutt5.jpg

TROLLORDS 1 2nd print VF- $1.00 Tougher to get than the 1st print? I just don't know.

trollords1.jpg

Wow.

They made a comic about these boards? :insane:

Yep, and they even look like banner, greggy and Dr Watson. doh!

I do not have time at the moment to recreate a "What's still available" post, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out, as I created one last night and not much has sold since then.

I will be out for most of the morning. From now until I post the word STOP. The following will apply.

If you have made a purchase from this thread take 30% off any remaining comics (no limit)

If you have not made a purchase from this thread take 15% off any remaining comics (no limit)

Thanks to all!

WHAT IF 5 VF/NM $4.00 Cap, Bucky, Red Skull and Zemo. This one has got it all. Nice copy.

WONDER WOMAN 174 VF/NM $1.00 Adam Hughes cover art. Every DC Heroine makes an appearance.

WOLVERINE 167 VF+ $1.00 Barry Smith cover

X-MEN ANNUAL 9 NM- $3.00 Chris Claremont and Art Adams provide the story through words and pictures. New Mutants crossover. "There's no place like home"

DOWN 1 NM $2.00 1st Print. Warren Ellis and Tony Harris team up to provide mature material that may not be suitable for children

DOWN 3 NM $2.00 1st Print. Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner team up to provide mature material that may not be suitable for children.

TALENT 1 NM- 2nd print and TALENT 2 NM- 1st print set $2.00 $1.00

WHAT IF 2 VF $5.00 $4.00 Nice copy, fun story from Roy and Herb.

WHAT IF 6 F/VF $2.00 The issue that asks the searing question, What If The Fantastic the Fantastic Four had Different Super-Powers?

at 15% off :takeit:

WHAT IF 5 VF/NM $4.00 Cap, Bucky, Red Skull and Zemo. This one has got it all. Nice copy.

WONDER WOMAN 174 VF/NM $1.00 Adam Hughes cover art. Every DC Heroine makes an appearance.

WOLVERINE 167 VF+ $1.00 Barry Smith cover

X-MEN ANNUAL 9 NM- $3.00 Chris Claremont and Art Adams provide the story through words and pictures. New Mutants crossover. "There's no place like home"

DOWN 1 NM $2.00 1st Print. Warren Ellis and Tony Harris team up to provide mature material that may not be suitable for children

DOWN 3 NM $2.00 1st Print. Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner team up to provide mature material that may not be suitable for children.

TALENT 1 NM- 2nd print and TALENT 2 NM- 1st print set $2.00 $1.00

WHAT IF 2 VF $5.00 $4.00 Nice copy, fun story from Roy and Herb.

WHAT IF 6 F/VF $2.00 The issue that asks the searing question, What If The Fantastic the Fantastic Four had Different Super-Powers?

at 15% off :takeit:

SOLD! - 15%

:banana: Welcome - Thanks a bunch! :banana: