• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike's daily slab(s) for sale!

149 posts in this topic

I like the girl a lot Mike. Great slabs in your thread.

Daredevil KS Annual #2...CGC 9.4 White..Oakland copy....$135( A little high because I like this one... a lot.)

DaredevilAnn2nmOak.jpg

DaredevilAnn2nmOakb.jpg

FF #4 CGC 4.0 White pages!...Nice looking VG, darn chip on the back cover....$500

FF4vg-1.jpg

FF4vgb.jpg

That #4 present very nicely.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet...

I am shocked as well! :shrug:

You ain't kidding: basically 15% below Guide, in a slab, white pages--and it's an early FF!!! :shrug:

What killed this book? I'm not sure that it looks like a 4.0 from the scans. My FF #3 which is heavily tanned with cream pages got a 4.5 and this one looks so much nicer.

I am shocked as well! :shrug:

You ain't kidding: basically 15% below Guide, in a slab, white pages--and it's an early FF!!! :shrug:

What killed this book? I'm not sure that it looks like a 4.0 from the scans. My FF #3 which is heavily tanned with cream pages got a 4.5 and this one looks so much nicer.

I haven't called for the notes. I think the chip on the back cover had something to do with it. Also some light discoloration on the back cover. Also a couple of small tears on the fc.I expected this to get a 4.5 and I submitted a #12 I thought would get a 4.0 which came back a 4.5. (shrug)

FF #4 CGC 4.0 White pages!...Nice looking VG, darn chip on the back cover....$500

FF4vg-1.jpg

FF4vgb.jpg

This is one of the 4 FF's I still need for a complete run (1,2,4,5) and if I had the extra $500 laying around I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Would you consider a trade (raw or slabs) or a cash/trade combo?

Mike

This is one of the 4 FF's I still need for a complete run (1,2,4,5) and if I had the extra $500 laying around I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Would you consider a trade (raw or slabs) or a cash/trade combo?

Mike

Maybe, send me a PM with what you have in mind.

Short recap of what is left, then I'll list a few more.

FF#73...9.0 White...$95 :news:SOLD!

th_FF73vfnm.jpg

FF#4...4.0 White...$500 (I'll probably pull this one after tonight.) :news:SOLD!

th_FF4vg-1.jpg

FF #140...9.6...$95

th_FF146NM.jpg

Fantasy Masterpieces #6...9.4 ow...$120

A little info on this book.

The last two sales of this book recorded on GPA are only at about $70. Those were from 2005.

# 5, #7, and #8 combined for four sales total in the last year for an average of $134.

All of those issues have a fewer number of copies in 9.4 or greater on the censuus.

That is about as much of a sales pitch as you'll ever get from me. :P

th_fantasyMasterpieces6nm.jpg