• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fast Willie Jackson

13 posts in this topic

Production defect of red ink bleed through shouldn't hurt the grade at all.

Looks 9.2 to me.

9.4/9.6 if not for that ding at the top.

8.5 for me too. That top center back cover is a crushing defect; I had something similar graded and it came back 7.0, but that book had a couple additional minor issues that this book doesn't have. I don't see it in the 9s though. The color bleeding would not be discounted.

I love seeing these obscure covers. Where do they come from? :cloud9:

8.5 for me too. That top center back cover is a crushing defect; I had something similar graded and it came back 7.0, but that book had a couple additional minor issues that this book doesn't have. I don't see it in the 9s though. The color bleeding would not be discounted.

I love seeing these obscure covers. Where do they come from? :cloud9:

From the groovy 70s thats where they come from!! :headbang:

As you know I like ODDBALL and search them out.

This particular issue I have had on my radar for a long time, It can be tuff to find in higher grade.

In hand this one looks 9.6 except for that Blasted impact at the top edge. :frustrated:

I just recently Picked up another Oddball Called JUGHEADS FOLLYS it is a one shot that features the first comic referance to ELVIS. Another one I have been hunting for.

I look forward to posting that for grading later this week.

Production defect of red ink bleed through shouldn't hurt the grade at all.

Looks 9.2 to me.

:sumo: Abso-freakin-lutely - Who are these other jokers anyway? :applause:

Thanks Divad your my bestest pal! :cloud9: