• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where'd the "Grumpy" poll go??

23 posts in this topic

it was an easy quick read and then; WHAM - GONE...............i suppose the threats (real or perceived) of physical violence did it in quickly.

It was pretty funny there for awhile (of course my name wasn't on the list of nominees................).

Well, it was all started in fun. I get tired of everyone always person_without_enough_empathyin' about label chasers, sucky moderns and how you shouldn't collect this or that or pay that much for this. It gets old.

Well, it was all started in fun. I get tired of everyone always person_without_enough_empathyin' about label chasers, sucky moderns and how you shouldn't collect this or that or pay that much for this. It gets old.
You really should collect better stuff. :baiting:

They need to have a special permanent thread where people can flame to their hearts content

That could work.Kind of an "Abandon hope all ye who enter..." kind of thing.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You really should collect better stuff. :baiting:

I think I am going to start with message boards. hm

it was an easy quick read and then; WHAM - GONE...............i suppose the threats (real or perceived) of physical violence did it in quickly.

Hardly. meh I think it was more a fact that CGC frowns on threads that actively target other forum members, and have even passed out a few strikes for them in the past.

Then take a break from the Boards. Starting a thread targeting other Forum members isn't the way to solve your problem nor is it allowed on this Board...

Jim

Darnit, looks like I missed the good stuff! :frustrated: Was it still JC, Pirate, and Awe4one leading the pack...in that order? (shrug)

Someone should dig up that Crisis episode with JC (Dr. Gloom) and LordRahl teaming up, there's an oil and water combo for ya!! lol