• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i'm sure someone can explain why $300 for this book

25 posts in this topic

And BTW, these are far from rare in HG, as all Byrne books from the late-70's/early-80's were hoarded in quantity.

You're nuts Joe, people didn't start hoarding Byrne stuff until his iconic work on She Hulk at least 10 years later. Nobody had ever heard of Byrne before then given that he was just Terry Austin's inker at the time.

:-)

And BTW, these are far from rare in HG, as all Byrne books from the late-70's/early-80's were hoarded in quantity.

You're nuts Joe, people didn't start hoarding Byrne stuff until his iconic work on She Hulk at least 10 years later. Nobody had ever heard of Byrne before then given that he was just Terry Austin's inker at the time.

:-)

Actually I think Cap's are no different than his FF's, maybe slightly harder to find in high grade but these are still plentiful. The art by Sal Buscema was fantastic before Bryne arrived on the scene so there was already a huge following. I'm not sure why everyone is surprised about the price, its one of the better stories, cover, etc in the run.