• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess it before it gets back. TERROR OF THE RIVER!! Four Color 108

FC 108  

99 members have voted

1. 1. FC 108

29 posts in this topic

Sweet book! (worship)

I voted 9.2 since I think that "R-4-23" writing will keep it from grading much higher.

Not that I'm disagreeing with the grade but, FYI, that is an arrival date I think. This is a May book so I figure, ®eceived April (4) 23rd (23). (shrug)

Sweet book! (worship)

I voted 9.2 since I think that "R-4-23" writing will keep it from grading much higher.

Not that I'm disagreeing with the grade but, FYI, that is an arrival date I think. This is a May book so I figure, ®eceived April (4) 23rd (23). (shrug)

True. And while arrival dates are still allowable in higher grades, I think this particular one seems too noticeable to fit the "small, inconspicuous" qualifier that OS describes.

I'm rooting for you, though. (thumbs u

I said 9.4.

I did notice that it looks like there are a couple of spots on Donald's collar, though. Depending on what that is, the book could go lower, but man, talk about a sharp book!

Big drum roll:

CGC says: 9.0 (shrug)

Apparent. Slight color touch. :frustrated: I was too disgusted to ask for the grader's notes since I'm going to return the damn thing.