• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950s DC 10 Cent Comics For Sale! Action, Adv, Batman, Detective, Superman

93 posts in this topic

:applause: Thanks, I have yours tagged on my end will update in a few after I run an errand and will then list the last 12 books. Figure approx 1/2 hour. Thanks!

Happy Anniversary! How long has it been?

Nice books! :applause:

Glad to see you've got monkey covers taken care of, but can we expect any fat covers?

I think you've got Andy's thread confused with mine.... lol ... I just need some pigs in compromising positions covers....

Nice batch of mid-1950s DC books here, found recently in a local basement.

Hey, wait a minute - I thought these looked familiar!!! Where's my DC box?? Did you "find" them around 3am sometime last week????lol

Long enough that my wife called me this morning at 9am and said we were quite a pair and had we forgotten anything. I had to think for a few moments and then blurted out "Happy Anniversary!".

Nice books! :applause:

Glad to see you've got monkey covers taken care of, but can we expect any fat covers?

I think you've got Andy's thread confused with mine.... lol ... I just need some pigs in compromising positions covers....

I thought that was Rondo's specialty genre. hm

I think these were found in a basement in Groton, the home of some engineer type.