• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the Seven Deadly Sins Of Comic Collecting?

176 posts in this topic

Of course being a sociopath, my opinion might be a little colored. meh

Well, I've heard accepting the reality of one's existence is the first step on the path to recovery...so there's hope for us sociopaths yet! :P

Wow, that just defines cool...since you're sitting in your custom-designed top-floor office, looking at this internet comic book message board thread on a 27" Dell UltraSharp,

Never said it was cool, but it's about as far away from "basement dwelling" as you can get.

But it is nice to see the Two Sociopaths feeding off each other's insecurities - all we need is greggy to complete the circle of psychosis.

all we need is greggy to complete the circle of psychosis.

I think he's too busy to post as he's sending all those PM's that you're not paranoid about... :gossip:

He's setting up the VCC Elite doh! meeting.

Next month we all get sweet VCC Elite T-shirts. :gossip:

Shweet, I can't wait to wear mine to the pre-VCC Elite Management meeting, and when I mow the lawn so the neighbors can see that I'm not a nerd, and at the next con, and the next time I play D&D, and of course there's no way I'm washing it in-between so you've all been warned! :devil:

Wow, that just defines cool...since you're sitting in your custom-designed top-floor office, looking at this internet comic book message board thread on a 27" Dell UltraSharp,

Never said it was cool, but it's about as far away from "basement dwelling" as you can get.

But it is nice to see the Two Sociopaths feeding off each other's insecurities - all we need is greggy to complete the circle of psychosis.

Let me get this straight, Flee's animation was wrong? I had no idea you were on the TOP floor, that changes everything!

Thanks for clearing the air and setting us straight. You are a TOP floor fanboy. Gottcha. (thumbs u

btw, lighten up just a tad Vince. I know you live to be the foil, but stop with the VCC Elite bit because I have not seen one person come to your defense regarding that situation. Let it go and stick to what you do best, picking on nerds who need picking on willya?

Um , I'm usually quite neutral on all these silly episodes and bantering , usually brought about by JC's instigation's . But most of us do come out from the depths of our PC world and actually fratinize/meet w/ our fellow collectors from time to time , whether it be a con or what not . Just curious , for those that have been around for awhile , Does JC ever come out , in person ,and ever present himself , and meet anyone in person ?? (shrug).............BH...

I love it when the Class of '02 fight :kidaround: it makes me glad I'm from the slightly less psychotic class of '03.

:popcorn: Game on gentlemen, ah if only Bug and MK where here to throw their hats in the ring. :cloud9:

Absolute BS, if greggy, banner and Doc died in a plane crash tonight, I'd hold an all-week party.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Dude WTF is your problem?

Don't come inside my thread and spew that type of garbage!

You should be ashamed and apologize for even saying in a joking manor

something this ridiculously psycho towards members here.

It's totally obvious now that you're nothing but a cheesy punk...

:P

He's setting up the VCC Elite doh! meeting.
Yup, I've extended my PMs to identify the mole who's apparently sending JC all the incriminating emails. I love it when a plan comes together. :headbang:

1. Selling resto'd books as unrestored (knowledgeable of offense)

2. Bashing what people collect.

3. Scammers on E Bay

4. Collecting comics, but not reading comics

5. Being an arrogant pompous A-Hole, because of your vast knowledge of comics. But off the board have no social skills and couldnt get laid in a monkey :whore: house with a fist full of bananas.

6. E-Snipe.

7. Internet bashing..

1. Selling resto'd books as unrestored (knowledgeable of offense) :thumbsup:

2. Bashing what people collect. pet peeve of mine :hail:

3. Scammers on E Bay :applause:

4. Collecting comics, but not reading comics :shrug:

5. Being an arrogant pompous A-Hole, because of your vast knowledge of comics. But off the board have no social skills and couldnt get laid in a monkey :whore: house with a fist full of bananas. 1st part :thumbsup: Second part is irrelevant

6. E-Snipe. :screwy:

7. Internet bashing..