• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the Seven Deadly Sins Of Comic Collecting?

176 posts in this topic

I joke about everything, lifes too short.
Do you joke about your Turkish looks?

Everyday :acclaim:

Drat....foiled again.

Seriously. Ignore button. Try it.

hm

Certainly something to think about, but then who exactly do you suggest I smite down with my +5 longsword in order to gain experience points such that I can move up a level? Gotta be able to keep up with the other losers, nerds, and reprobates ya know! :banana:

hm

Certainly something to think about, but then who exactly do you suggest I smite down with my +5 longsword in order to gain experience points such that I can move up a level? Gotta be able to keep up with the other losers, nerds, and reprobates ya know! :banana:

Just stay in the forest killing boars until you've reached 10,000,000 experience points. (thumbs u

hm

Just stay in the forest killing boars until you've reached 10,000,000 experience points. (thumbs u

Southpark :cloud9:

hm

:o

Brilliant!! The only problem is that it would take me until I was like 389 years old to get that many exp, and by then the Elves might think I'm nothing more than a forest-dwelling sociopath. :sorry:

it's a great feature except it is negated by the 'quote' function. doh!

We need a feature that allows you to ignore an entire user's existance. Put them on ignore and it's like they were never here. :cloud9:

it's a great feature except it is negated by the 'quote' function. doh!

We need a feature that allows you to ignore an entire user's existance. Put them on ignore and it's like they were never here. :cloud9:

It's called BANNING, but unfortunately there are some members that are immune to the

process no matter how many strikes they have against them...

:P :P :P

That's because you can be a total azz and dink and fuktard and be okay but create a shill and you get hunted down like a dog.

I think shills should be hunted like dogs. So should the dinks. Mods seem unconcered about that. (shrug)

That's because you can be a total azz and dink and fuktard and be okay but create a shill and you get hunted down like a dog.

I think shills should be hunted like dogs. So should the dinks. Mods seem unconcered about that. (shrug)

while i don't really know who any of the shills are...or who the originals are for that matter...i get the impression that the mods don't go after the shills because then there'd only be 3 or 4 people left and it wouldn't be good advertising for them if potential clients came to check out the site and saw dead message boards.