• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

past e-bay auction prices???

15 posts in this topic

Hi...

Is there a place where one could go and view all finished e-bay auctions for say the past 30 days... This would be great, to feel out the market a little better... I am thinking about possibly unloading a pile of VF to Nm bronze books and I just want to guage what they are going for these days.

Thanks

Bronzejunkie

I think u can use the eBay search engine to pull up the results for COMPLETED auctions by entering the title, issue #, raw or cgc for last 6 weeks. If it is a hi-end item, u can use the gr8 Heritage auction price archive for cgc & raw comics back to the 1st Heritage auction from 2001. This searches both Signature & smaller Amazing monthly auction historical results.

Why don't you unload the books to me?

For slabbed bronze keys, bronzebruce13 maintains a personal database so you may want to PM him with some reasonable request. I'm sure that he will be helpful. smile.gif

Why don't you unload the books to me?

For slabbed bronze keys, bronzebruce13 maintains a personal database so you may want to PM him with some reasonable request. I'm sure that he will be helpful. smile.gif

Greggy,

I'm just thinking about unloading them... My wife is ready to kill me and we are buying a new house soon and she told me that only ten long boxes can come with me, so... I guess I could put the boot down and keep them, but I am haveing a hard time holding on to so much stuff. When I decide to unload you will definatly be the first guy I talk to.

'best

Bronzejunkie

PS:

She is an amazing creature(my wife)... other than her intense dislike of comics.

I haven't trully decided to sell yet, but I will tell you what ASM's I have...

Off the top of my head... (I do have more, alot in the VG to Fine range as well as a few more VF's) But some more noteworthy ones of interest...

#3 G- (I know not high grade but a damn good readers copy and Doc Ock is the villian in the new movie))

#50 VG (once again, reader copy, recently upgraded)

#56 VF+(nice, might go higher)

#100 VF/VF+

#101 VF-/F+ (small tear in bottom cover brings it down)

#121 VF+/NM- (solid copy with micro-scopic chip in bottom cover taking it out of 9.4 area)

#122 VG+ (reader)

#129 VF+

Make an offer, I can mull it over if you are interested... I've been upgradeing recently and need space for my move.

I have some X-mens as well... Here's a few... ( I do have alot more but I'll have to look, mostly Bryne/Clarmont issues ranging from Fine+ to NM)

#94 VF/NM

Giant Size#1 G- (trashed, but a good reader)

Giant Size#1 Fine+

#121 NM

Daredevils

#131 NM-

#158 NM-

#168 VF

#182 CGC 9.6

As well as many other keys like Iron Man#55 VF, Nick Fury#15 VF/NM, Iron Fist #14 VF-, Marvel Special Edition #15 NM-(date stamp) Marvel Premiere#15 NM-, Marvel Spotlight#2(VG), Marvel Spotlight#5 VF, Hulk #102 VF+, Tomb Of Dracula#10 Nm-, Batman#232(VF+/NM) #234 VF, #251 NM-... Stuff like that...

As well, if you like Marvel/DC horror/western and oddball #1's... I have piles... Like, Weird War Tales#1(VF-) War Is Hell#1(NM-) Blitzkrieg#1(VF/VF+), Groovy#1(Fine) Our Love Story#1 NM-, Night Nurse#1 (VF) Ghosts#1(VF-) Homer The Happy Ghost#1(Fine+) America's Best TV Comics(*Double Cover VF/VF-) Laurel and Hardy#1(VG+/F-), Jonah Hex#1 NM, Warlord#1 NM, Welcome Back Kotter#1(NM-), Harvey#1(Fine+)... And tons of other stuff, if it's No#1 and from the seventies or late sixties I probably have it, even the real hard to get stuff(that is my thang)... If your looking for somthing, please ask. I would much rather strike up a good deal for you and sell them as a whole, but we'll see...

Oh yeah... And my price is four times guide... lol... Hope this helps anyone... (keep in mind this is just a few things I have, I still have to unload it and look through them to see what exactly I want to get rid of)

'best

Bronzejunkie

Nope, nothing for sale... I have bunch of stuff(some Kaare Andrews covers, Steve Skroce pages that sort'a stuff, nothing too major), but I dig the art too much to let it go.... You can't have doubles of origonal art like you can with comics.

By the way everyone, I am not getting out of comic collecting, this stuff I want to sell are just my doubles, I will never stop collecting.... NEVER!!!!! MU-HU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!

'best

Bronzejunkie

PS:

Yup, I live In Vancouver.