• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things to do in Vegas

2 posts in this topic

Since some of us will be spending some time in Vegas next week,I thought I would start ths thread so people could recommend some things out of the ordinary that they have found and enjoyed in Sin City.

For example- there is this great little bar down the block from the Hard Rock called the Double Down Saloon that is year in,year out voted the best dive bar in Vegas by several of the local mags.Best jukebox anywhere.If you like the song it is prob. on this thing

The Sky Lounge at the Polo Towers.- 19th floor and what a view of the strip.Quiet little bar except when the place is invaded by tour buses full of Asians taking photos a mile a minute. But before you can get upset they are gone.Management gives tour buses five minutes for photos before everyone in group has to buy a drink.Annoying at first but once you learn the drill it becomes quite amusing.

The Race for Atlantis at Caesars.-Not for the weak of heart or stomach. Most intense couple of minutes I've ever experianced.

Red Rock Canyon-40 minutes by car. For a city boy like me it is a little slice of paradise. A 13 mile circular car trail thru the most scenic country I've ever seen.

Anyone have any suggestions for things not normally found out here,any great discoveries to share with us?