• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Best Sale thread - Ultra-Uber High Grade CGC Marvels and silver Ducks

129 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps PMs. Shipping not included. Will consider trades :)

I am going to list a bunch of books from my collection, many of which have never been offered for sale, in order to fund some purchases. So come on in, look around, have some coffee and a cruller and talk comics.

:news: There is an updated list of available books on page 12 with thumbs! Thank you to all who have pparticipated, particularly those who have purchased or traded for books (thumbs u

My Tomb of Dracula collection consists of just two books but both are top-census, one-and-only, white-pagers. If I sell, them, it will keep me from collecting the rest of the run :insane:

$175 each or $325 for the pair.

TombofDracula39CGC98W.jpg

TombofDracula67CGC9.jpg

I only have two Champions. Both are top-census books and the 14 is a one-and-only. There is no GPA for either of these issues but GPA for 11 & 13 is in the $135-175 range.

#10 Traded!

$150 for #14

or take the pair for $250

Champions10CGC9.8OWW.jpg

Champions14CGC9.8OWW.jpg

I was planning on saving these Marvel Collectible Classics chrome Spidey books for the Venom movie release. They were going for crazy money prior to the release of Spider-Man 3.

Spider-Man 300 $350 Last two eBay sales averaged $370 On hold!

Spider-Man 1 $250 Last two eBay sales averaged $265

AmazingSpider-Man300chromevariantCG.jpg

Spider-Man1chromevariantCGC98WWBC.jpg