• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunday Sale - BA and GA books must go! CLOSED :(

85 posts in this topic

And discount vs ebay hahahahahahahahaaha. You have had that werewolf by night 37 for sale for over a month at double overstreet guide with a bad alignment. Yeah great discount hahahahahahahaah a whole 5 bucks lol. You never know though one of those stupid buyers may come along!!!

dude, you are being an arse. :screwy:

Is it because he used a few "haha's" too much in his hahahahahahahaah (shrug)

oh I forgot about the haha rule

my bad

btw whats a cce?

You are not VCC Elite (tsk)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Youv've gotta WALK THAT ISLE

What's all the rukus about?

Hey - you're supposed to be broker now - what are you doing trolling the for sale threads? :shrug:

And discount vs ebay hahahahahahahahaaha. You have had that werewolf by night 37 for sale for over a month at double overstreet guide with a bad alignment. Yeah great discount hahahahahahahaah a whole 5 bucks lol. You never know though one of those stupid buyers may come along!!!

my bad

btw whats a cce?

To be the man, you got to beat the man? (shrug)

No, because he threw out his remaining CCEs after Easter. Still see tons of those around here.

I have 5 left and determined to make them last another 2 weeks.

I'll never forgive Andy for sending some over to you.

I'll be sending some more CCEs over to Allan if he wants. :baiting:

I prefer CMEs. :cloud9:
(shrug)
Mini%20Eggs%2039g.jpg
Mini-eggs?

"Cadbury Mini Eggs are one of the best things about Easter, right alongside Peeps and Whopper Robin Eggs. The single bad thing about them, in fact, is that the are only for sale around the springtime holiday, so you have to stock up during the days after Easter Sunday when all the seasonal candies are on sale."

"Just like the majority of non-imported Cadbury products sold in the US, the mini eggs are made on license by Hershey's. While Hershey's does a respectable job of replicating the taste of the milky Cadbury chocolates in their bars, in no single candy is the taste better than these chocolates. The mini eggs are coated in a thin, crisp candy shell. Unlike most candy-coated chocolates, the shell is delicate and not shined to a high gloss. Instead, the spotted pastel eggs have a matte finish that gives them a more egg-like appearance and a more textured mouth feel. The shell melts away quickly - if you can resist chewing it unlike me - to reveal the ultra-creamy milk chocolate center of the egg."

http://www.slashfood.com/2006/04/07/cadbury-mini-eggs-review/

my bad

btw whats a cce?

grocery store isle?

church isle?

oh wait I got it the comic store isle!!!!!!

(shrug)
Mini%20Eggs%2039g.jpg
Mini-eggs?

"Cadbury Mini Eggs are one of the best things about Easter, right alongside Peeps and Whopper Robin Eggs. The single bad thing about them, in fact, is that the are only for sale around the springtime holiday, so you have to stock up during the days after Easter Sunday when all the seasonal candies are on sale."

"Just like the majority of non-imported Cadbury products sold in the US, the mini eggs are made on license by Hershey's. While Hershey's does a respectable job of replicating the taste of the milky Cadbury chocolates in their bars, in no single candy is the taste better than these chocolates. The mini eggs are coated in a thin, crisp candy shell. Unlike most candy-coated chocolates, the shell is delicate and not shined to a high gloss. Instead, the spotted pastel eggs have a matte finish that gives them a more egg-like appearance and a more textured mouth feel. The shell melts away quickly - if you can resist chewing it unlike me - to reveal the ultra-creamy milk chocolate center of the egg."

Yes, I see them all the time during Easter :baiting:

No, because he threw out his remaining CCEs after Easter. Still see tons of those around here.

:cry:

(shrug)
Mini%20Eggs%2039g.jpg
Mini-eggs?

sounds like a Penthouse Forum letter writer.....,

my bad

btw whats a cce?

Limosine ridin', jet flyin', stylin' and profilin', kiss stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son-of-a-gun

(worship) (worship)

my bad

btw whats a cce?

grocery store isle?

church isle?

:naughty:

THIS SHOE COSTS MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE!

my bad

btw whats a cce?

Limosine ridin', jet flyin', stylin' and profilin', kiss stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son-of-a-gun

(worship) (worship)

]

my bad

btw whats a cce?

grocery store isle?

church isle?

Id believe it. I dont even have a house ahhaahhaahaha

^^

my bad

btw whats a cce?

grocery store isle?

church isle?

Id believe it. I dont even have a house ahhaahhaahaha

Then it costs more than your cardboard box. ;)

^^

Still haven't eaten one. :sick:

my bad

btw whats a cce?

(worship) (worship)

]

I gotta mile long limo outside waiting for me with 25 women all waiting for me to go WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!