• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Smith Bone sketch - How much does it go for ?

9 posts in this topic

Jeff smith artwork is very hard to find and very few sketches have been put on ebay.

Indeed!

I can't find any comparables ! :pullhair:

Could someone that has a ComicArt Fan subscription be kind enough to look in the market data section for me ? :foryou::wishluck:

Thanks!

Frederic

There was a 6x8" piece that was fully inked and had previously sold at a Comic Book Legal Defense auction about a decade ago that was on ebay in late February, I think. Bidding went for just under $500 without the reserve being met when the auction ended (assumed it was sold privately). The description said that it was one of only two finished pieces that have ever been for sale. It was Phoney, Fone, and Ted. This is the only one I've ever seen.

Jeff smith artwork is very hard to find and very few sketches have been put on ebay.

Indeed!

Could someone that has a ComicArt Fan subscription be kind enough to look in the market data section for me ? :foryou::wishluck:

Thanks!

Frederic

It doesn't cost much to join the CAF site and get the Market Data option. Or you

can sign-up for the Market Data only for a very low price. I have provided the

link explaining the pricing and benefits for you. :)

http://www.comicartfans.com/premiuminfo.asp

Indeed!

Thanks!

Frederic

It doesn't cost much to join the CAF site and get the Market Data option. Or you

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the $25/3 months option. (thumbs u

Indeed!

Thanks!

Frederic

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the $25/3 months option. (thumbs u

You're welcome. :)

I've seen sketches just no published art other than that HERO cover which did he even do that or was than another artist? Anyway that sold for some crazy ammount and then the buyer re-auctioned it off later at a loss.