• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fables 6 RRP?

8 posts in this topic

Saw a copy of this at my local shop today. Anybody know what the deal is with this one? I'm not big on the whole retailer cover thing (unless they're real cheap) but this one piqued my interest since its an unlikely series/issue to pop up as an incentive.

Three things:

1) MAKE SURE its the RRP edition and NOT the trade paperback - the trade paperback edition has the RRP cover.

2) If it is indeed the RRP, and the price is under $50, buy it. If you don't want to at under $50, let me know, and I will.

3) Ignore Joe_Collector, as he apparently doesn't understand the concept of "retail" stores is to make money selling things to people who want to buy them. We've had an ongoing thread about RRP sales. Basically it boils down to Joe thinks that the sale of RRP books is the seventh seal of the apocalypse, will cause the entire back issue market to crash, and is the beginning of the end. I, on the other hand, think it is meaningless.

Yeah, I did notice it had the same cover as the TPB. It's definitely the RRP. Right now, it's not under $50, but it should be after I get done negotiating. I'm gonna try to pick it up tonight.