• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW SPEEDJUNKIES....NOOOOO SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!

36 posts in this topic

Speedjunkies aka Rickdogg aka Rick was just NRU'ED within the last hour by eBay. Not sure what happened, well many of us know of a possible cause why it happened but it has not been confimed by Rick yet. Sorry Buddy .. 893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gifsorry.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I am here for ya to place bids if you want anything or need to sell anything..... thumbsup2.gif

I have a feeling Ricky's account was suspended due to a pending Ebay investigation and will be settled promptly.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Hopefully promptly and correctly with Rick getting just a BIG warning and allowing him to still keep his account he worked quite hard on 893crossfingers-thumb.gif.

I have a feeling Ricky's account was suspended due to a pending Ebay investigation and will be settled promptly.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Hopefully promptly and correctly with Rick getting just a BIG warning and allowing him to still keep his account he worked quite hard on 893crossfingers-thumb.gif.

Ebay doesn't give a rats behind if you have 2 feedbacks or 1000 feedbacks. They let the scumbag scammers keep their accounts, but are none-too-quick to suspend and banish good Ebayers for no reason. mad.gif

They let the scumbag scammers keep their accounts, but are none-too-quick to suspend and banish good Ebayers for no reason. mad.gif

Honesty is the best policy...that's my motto. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Life goes on. tongue.gif Jason my man you are one funny dude. "You're not mad?!?!?!" Of course not...i've been through harder times in my life so this is nothing thumbsup2.gif

Well I would be at least perturbed at the situation, but you're right you and me both have been through worse things so far in life. Though your sig line gives you away on your feelings slightly.... tongue.gifgrin.gif27_laughing.gif

This can put a smile on your face tongue.gif

"Hi Rick,

I am sorry to see that you are no longer on Ebay. Is this a mistake or

are they accusing you of wrongdoing? I hope you get things

straightened out soon. Ebay needs guys like you. Goodluck to you, Dave

(Comicsarefun)"

This can put a smile on your face tongue.gif

"Hi Rick,

I am sorry to see that you are no longer on Ebay. Is this a mistake or

are they accusing you of wrongdoing? I hope you get things

straightened out soon. Ebay needs guys like you. Goodluck to you, Dave

(Comicsarefun)"