• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mask Comics 2 - LB Cole

7 posts in this topic

According to OS, there are 2 versions of Mask Comics 2. Does anyone know how to differentiate the two?

Horrible copies that I can afford...and decent ones that I can't. (shrug)

It's a good question actually. Overstreet marks the first of the two versions as "scarce"...I've always assumed that any copies for sale were the second version, but don't know for sure. Maybe the indicias just have slightly different dates.

Its been a while since I owned a copy, but if I'm not mistaken it has do with the month it was published. Open up the book and look at the date. That's the variation. One says March (I think) and another says May(I think). Although I can't remember if those are the correct dates.

Forgive my ignorance but...

According to OS, there are 2 versions of Mask Comics 2. Does anyone know how to differentiate the two?

Isn't the date blacked out on the indicia on the inside cover in the 2nd copy? I believe that's how you can tell the difference...and that's the only difference between the 2 versions. hm

My CGC label says "Fall". The guide designates the less valuable one as "Fall". So, I would assume that the first one doesn't have a publication date that would be in the Fall. (shrug)

(I probably should have looked at the indicia more closely before I submitted it, I guess.)