• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Man, you made out like a bandit with this last batch of sketches...I love the great hair detail and awesome abs..I bet poor thing had to work out for months for that picture, not to mention the strict dietary regimen ..grrrr! ruuff ruuff!

That just might be the BEST Wolverine Sketch cover I've ever seen & that Lilly would be incredible even as a 2.0

Thanks but lets not go crazy. I mean I draw the line at a 9.0 for sketch covers. Im bad but not that bad.

Whats interesting about the Alvin Lee sketch is that I watched that guy churn out like 10 sketches while I waited for my Bill Dinh aka Billy the Kidd sketch. Speaking of which, where the hell is that????

That just might be the BEST Wolverine Sketch cover I've ever seen & that Lilly would be incredible even as a 2.0

Thanks but lets not go crazy. I mean I draw the line at a 9.0 for sketch covers. Im bad but not that bad.

Whats interesting about the Alvin Lee sketch is that I watched that guy churn out like 10 sketches while I waited for my Bill Dinh aka Billy the Kidd sketch. Speaking of which, where the hell is that????

:shrug:

:shrug:

I knew you were lurking around here somewhere. NYComics has it, or I should say will have it soon. Cant wait dammit