• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Good news guys! I emailed the artist who did the Spider-man sketch for me, and i told him he did a wicked job on the sketch but that the comic came back in very poor condition and asked if it was the mail that did it or if it was in good condition when he sent it, and he said it was perfect when he sent it. He felt really bad about the comic though and said he would do another one for free AND give me a sketch card as a bonus.

Point being never underestimate how much artists care about the work they do for people, he was very nice and did something he didn't have to and if you ever commission Lance Sawyer know that your in good hands, just watch out for Canada post lol

hey CHRIS aka secret son your gonna love this sketch by THE GREAT BILLY THE KID im not sure if he is doing any commissions right now, but i would hit him up....

ZombieGalactuss-1.jpg

LOTS OF PROPS TO YOU BILL (thumbs u (what did you think of my sketch on that note?) lol

hey CHRIS aka secret son your gonna love this sketch by THE GREAT BILLY THE KID im not sure if he is doing any commissions right now, but i would hit him up....

ZombieGalactuss-1.jpg

LOTS OF PROPS TO YOU BILL (thumbs u (what did you think of my sketch on that note?) lol

That is a sick cover Fred, another satisfied Kid customer.