• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel # 1's

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

First off, this is my first time on this site so please be patient and understanding.

I have a 'modest' collection of Marvel # 1's and early editions that I'm looking to see the value of such a collection. I guess everything depends on the condition of the books. I have some scans but I don't exactly know how to incldue them in this posting.

I would greatly appreciate your time and consideration to give me some vague idea as to the grade and value of such books.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

first off go to a book store and get the current overstreet comic price guide,that should give you an idea of what your books are worth.are they early books 1940s to 1970s? or are they a little more current 1980s to present?

Thanks for the welcome. All of my comics are from the early 60's. I have X-Men #1, DareDevil #1, Sgt Fury #1, just to name a few.

I've looked at some of the guides, but isn't there a hugh difference between what they list as the value and the what the market will bare?

I tried to use the 'enter an image' buttom on the post but it pop ups a http link and to be honest, I don't have a clue as to what to do. I'm not not the most 'technical' or 'computer literate'. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Bill

Please don't start PM'g the guy wanting to help liberate these treasures from him. Many times these posts are followed with "I'm planning on selling but I could use help on finding their value."