• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gothic Tales Of Love #3 CGC census highest for sale!

31 posts in this topic

For sale the beyond rare CGC graded and slabbed 7.5 copy of GTOL #3 with White pages!(census highest graded copy). Please private email me with your offer. I estimate less than 20 copies of this bronze age collectors item are out there in any grade to be found. A bronze age gem and treasure!. Click on page #2 to see a scan of this magazine for sale. Asking $1,800.00 or best offer. Payment method I can except is a Money order,cashiers check or persanal check. Shipping is $7.50 priority mail USA. I will also ship to Canada and U.K. Thanks!

Bill999

== USAGE GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ ==

It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

List scans or information about the grade of the offered books.

List estimated shipping costs, times, and methods.

List acceptable forms of payment

There is a scan on the "comic magazine" forum under the gothic tales of love started thread( just click on "last" on thread listings to see scans). I had someone list the scan for me on the chat boards about 2 month ago. Both a slabbed copy and raw copy of the magazine can be seen there. Sorry about not having a scan here to see.

I would like $1,800.00 for it. But will except a reasonable offer on it. I dont feel or believe there will be graded any higher copies of #3 by CGC in many years to come if that even ever happens? Issue #3 was a true nightmare for me to find I was just 100% lucky to find this copy.

Bill999