• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gothic Tales Of Love #3 CGC census highest for sale!

31 posts in this topic

Thats a cool book and with patience you will get your price.I collect High grade Gothic comics and that one is a definite keeper. It will find a home, Wish it was mine!!!

I'll give you your asking price of zero dollars and cents.

What a great way for a seller to save on Paypal fees! :D

A scan of the magazine is listed on the 2nd page of this forum---- just click on page #2 to see the GTOL #3 magazine I have for sale. Asking $1,800.00 or best offer. I consider that a fair price! for what it is as a bronze age collectible. It even has White pages! like it had when it came off the printing press back in 1975. How many GTOL #3s out there have 100% supple White pages?(smile).

I know Bill personally and he doesn't have a scanner and doesn't really know how to link scans to messages. I am sure he also isn't aware of selling forum rules. While ignorance isn't a excuse for anything, don't jump on him too hard, he is a good guy just coming here to sell a comic.

Probably taking alot for him to come here as I know that is his personal treasure.