• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #395, 403, 411 Adams Greatness!

11 posts in this topic

I am selling my undercopies of these 3 books. Shipping is $3 extra for the comics, $6 extra for the slab. :takeit: beats a PM.

#395 - Great eye appeal mid grade copy. The main issue is the lower right corner, creasing & small tear. Pages are really fresh. $22

2387980828_a04c948052_o.jpg

I am selling my undercopies of these 3 books. Shipping is $3 extra for the comics, $6 extra for the slab. :takeit: beats a PM.

#395 - Great eye appeal mid grade copy. The main issue is the lower right corner, creasing & small tear. Pages are really fresh. $22

WAIT!

Sorry...jumped too soon...didn't see the corner.

My bad. still, a very nice looking book :thumbsup:

Per PM, :takeit:

Shiver.

Not trying to derail your thread.Just a quick hope you are back to normal wish for you following sugery.

Dennis