• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM F.F. #55 my gf bought me (High Resolution Pictures)

11 posts in this topic

My gf took a trip out to California last weekend and stopped by a comic book shop in Berkeley. She picked up this copy of F.F. #55 for $40. Was graded as FN/VF. I know its not an 8.0, but how do you think it grades? 6.0? A good deal?

Sorry I have to hyperlink the images. Photobucket crops the sizes down tremoundously so I'm using pbase so you can see this comic in all its glory. :cloud9:

Front Cover

Back Cover

Osborn, that Action has to have some other flaws as I have seen books with larger creases grade out 6.5

I'd say 6.5 or even 7.0 on the FF #55

R.

My gf took a trip out to California last weekend and stopped by a comic book shop in Berkeley. She picked up this copy of F.F. #55 for $40. Was graded as FN/VF. I know its not an 8.0, but how do you think it grades? 6.0? A good deal?

Sorry I have to hyperlink the images. Photobucket crops the sizes down tremoundously so I'm using pbase so you can see this comic in all its glory. :cloud9:

Front Cover

Back Cover

That is a SWEEEET 55 and a helluva deal! Good job gf! :headbang:

I'd say this could easily garner a 7.0...no less than a 6.5!

Front Cover

Back Cover

That is a SWEEEET 55 and a helluva deal! Good job gf! :headbang:

I'd say this could easily garner a 7.0...no less than a 6.5!

I agree . . . you should have your GF buy all of your books for you. ;)