• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this worth buying? Hulk 181 (scans and pics)

26 posts in this topic

David's right, something is weird here. From the cut it "appears" to be the same book, but the supplied front cover scan looks like it may have been retouched and brightened (if your new scan is accurate). The Hulk logo seems to show a couple of small dents and scuffs which are absent from the scan he sent.

Is the spine dirty? And what is that on the bottom of the back cover, a burn mark?

I'd say you got yourself a good 7.5 book here,it is a good thing that spine has the white because it looks like there are many spine stresses.overall you got what you paid for.

Yeah, definitely no better than a 7.5. Just too many things going on with the spine stresses, a weird spider crease in the H, and some staining on the back cover.

Glad I talked the seller into lowering his price. I'm still gonna try to flip it and try to make some money off of it. :devil:

Too bad zipper68 won't sell me his Hulk 181 :cloud9:

I'd say you got a good deal. Solid 7.0 Weak 7.5 You should be able to buy my CGC 181 8.0 White pages now. The book I have has a good chance at 9.0 on a re-sub. I have no clue as to why it received a 8.0 But like I always say. Buy the book. Not the slab.

PM sent :wishluck: