• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art at Super-Con May 17/18 in San Jose

3 posts in this topic

I just finished the blue lines for the inking panel at Super-Con (May 17/18 in San Jose, CA). Last year we featured Frank Cho pencils. This year we have three separate pencil pieces which will be inked by a number of highly talented creators. Pencil pieces are by Adam Hughes, Michael Golden and Ernie Chan.

So far, artists who have committed to ink one or more of the pieces include: Frank Cho (the Hughes pencil), Mike Bair, Buzz, Ernie Chan, Tony DeZuniga, Alex Nino, Bill Morrison, Tim Vigil, Danny Bulanadi, Ray Lago (fully painted), Tex (fully painted), Mike Mayhew, John Painz, Michael Golden, Paul Smith, Joe Rubinstein, Russ Heath, Steve Leialoha, Tom Yeates, Brent Anderson and Mick Gray. Pretty sure we'll have a number of others joining in as time goes on. Almost all of the above will be guests at Super-Con and the finished pieces will be offered in our auction. No need to be present to bid but you'll be missing out if you aren't there. I can't promise that people who aren't at the show will get the opportunity to see everything that will be offered. Things get too hectic close to the show. There will also be other pieces available at the auction as well. (If anyone of the pros out there want to take a crack at any of the pieces, let me know offline.) I will post the pencils and finished pieces as I receive them in my CAF gallery.

Check out our website at www.super-con.com. We also will have a nice selection of media guests including Jorge Garcia (Hurley from "Lost").

We will also have the premiere of Frank Cho's new short movie.

Feel free to e-mail offline if you have any questions. Best, Steve Morger.