• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

45RPM Record and Comic Issues, list and prices

24 posts in this topic

Anyone have a link or some information on the number of issues that were released with 45 rpm record and comic.

I have seen Wonder Woman, Planet of the Apes, Captain America, Batman but was looking for a complete list.

Also looking for prices with and without the record.

Any and all help appreciated.

Are not the "Book & Record" series included in OS?

hm

Did not see them

These were produced on the early 70's.

If they are any clue for a page number?

And don't forget Man Thing, Werewolf by Night, Frankenstein, Tomb of Dracula, and Planet of the Apes, Superman, Batman, etc. I had a few of these back in the day and thought they were cool!

I wonder if anyone has had a project and migrated the audio to a more acceptable source (like MP3)? No one has a turn table anymore.

All with records Beyonder?

I just picked up a Planet of the Apes still sealed in a comic deal.

I do have 1 or 2 others I have been having but they do not have records.

I figured wihout the record maybe 2 dollars each (shrug)

Buy an Overstreet folks... quit being so cheap! :P

Most of the sets pictured/discussed in this thread are Power Record Comics, and listed in Overstreet under that name. They have three groupings at $60/$50/$40 in NM.

Comic or Record alone is worth 50% of guide value.

From experience though (at least in lower grades VG-FN) they sell for much less than guide. For example, a PR35 Wonder Woman lists for $12 in FN. I had one priced $5 +$2.63 shipping (which is less than guide for a VG copy) in my E-Bay store for over a year before it finally sold. Probably would still be there priced at $12.

Golden Books also produced sets (Golden Record Comic Sets, Little Golden Records, Peter Pan Record, etc.) from the 60's through the 80's (some titles issued once like Avengers #4, others were reissued 4-5 times). Overstreet has a few of these listed, from comic properties, but no prices for titles like Star Wars, Strawberry Shortcake, She-Ra, Care Bears, etc.

And don't forget Man Thing, Werewolf by Night, Frankenstein, Tomb of Dracula, and Planet of the Apes, Superman, Batman, etc. I had a few of these back in the day and thought they were cool!

I wonder if anyone has had a project and migrated the audio to a more acceptable source (like MP3)? No one has a turn table anymore.

I love my turntable! :sorry: .

Buy an Overstreet folks... quit being so cheap! :P

Most of the sets pictured/discussed in this thread are Power Record Comics, and listed in Overstreet under that name. They have three groupings at $60/$50/$40 in NM.

Comic or Record alone is worth 50% of guide value.

From experience though (at least in lower grades VG-FN) they sell for much less than guide. For example, a PR35 Wonder Woman lists for $12 in FN. I had one priced $5 +$2.63 shipping (which is less than guide for a VG copy) in my E-Bay store for over a year before it finally sold. Probably would still be there priced at $12.

Golden Books also produced sets (Golden Record Comic Sets, Little Golden Records, Peter Pan Record, etc.) from the 60's through the 80's (some titles issued once like Avengers #4, others were reissued 4-5 times). Overstreet has a few of these listed, from comic properties, but no prices for titles like Star Wars, Strawberry Shortcake, She-Ra, Care Bears, etc.

Have one jus did not see them listed.