• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Iron Man! CGC Ready! CGC Quality! CGC It! Minty Freaks Only!

124 posts in this topic

I've got a nice bunch of Iron Man issues I'm going to post tonight. The subject line isn't all just keyword spamming - I've got some pre #100 issues straight out of my slabbing pile... but I never sent them off. doh! They are super glossy, newstand fresh issues that are, indeed, CGC quality. I'll just call them 9.4+ but I think they are likely better than that. Won't price them cheap, but I'm OK with it if they don't sell.

The same description of condition goes for quite a few of the copper/old modern issues that are unblemished, sharp cornered beauties. Glossy and like new with a few exceptions. Not worth slabbing due to low value I would say, but if you want super nice raw copies I've got some you'll want to look at.

I'll start off with some of the newest issues and work my way back. First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

Shipping in the US starts at $3 BPM or $5 Priority, depending on your location. Shipping to Canada starts at $5. International shipping is OK too, but we'll have to figure out the cost for that later.

Payment by Paypal please!

I'm enjoying the pictures (shrug)

Woohoo! :applause:

:blush:

Not that I don't appreciate you being here.. but shouldn't you be off hunting some Turoks??? (shrug)

I think they must be out of season.

Wabbit season!

Wabbits are much easier to find. :sorry:

Not that I don't appreciate you being here.. but shouldn't you be off hunting some Turoks??? (shrug)

Wabbit season!

Around here it's squirrels! They are everywhere! :frustrated:

Wabbit season!

Around here it's squirrels! They are everywhere! :frustrated:

lol(worship)