• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question For Shield

2 posts in this topic

I almost bid on this auction but chickened out. I wasn't concerned so much about the lack of feedback, since the seller said escrow was fine. I was more concerned that these might be UK editions and thus worth far less than US editions. The description indicated that only a few were UK, the implication, I guess, being that the rest were US. But my question to the seller asking for clarification got an e-mail bounce, so I didn't pursue it. What do you say, did someone get a great deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2197624230

I almost bid too. The seller sent me additional scans (which I have since deleted) and they were, in fact, all UK editions. So, not a great deal to be had here unless that's your thing. The "Pep 6 and 25" piqued my interest, but they were later editions with a different numbering scheme (late 1940's, early 1950's Archie).

Hope that helps!