• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off Your All Star's!!

33 posts in this topic

I found 12, 32 and 40 and 44 at a flea market and bought them. I also found 39 and 47 I think but I didn't buy those because of the price.47 didn't have any staples and he wanted the fine price. It didn't seem right to me. 32 and 40 both had damaged spines which you can't see. 17, 26, 42, 45, 47, 51, 52 and 56 and some others were sold to me by Ray in Detroit. He said he was selling them for Jerry Bails. I think Jerry was getting rid of his extras. Lower grade stuff. Not as nice as the collection that Bob bought.

BB

Definitely a rare PQ for a Rockford, that's for sure. Must've been hidden in the guy's weapon's closet away from the exposure. lol

either that, or in honor of the greatest robot ever pictured on a comic, the elements themselves decided to give the book special dispensation.