• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc GA & SA For Sale, GGA, ECs, Crime, Ducks, etc

37 posts in this topic

Crime Does Not Pay #36

Nice cover with a female criminal shooting up the diner. Nice gory close-up with blood and bullet wounds in the foreground!

VG, OSPG $80, my price $70

CrimeDoesNotPay36_VG40.jpg

I love this cover - and always felt it was underrated. CDNP had so many great covers that this one gets overlooked. If it were on a fox book from 1948, it would have already attained "classic cover" status. if I didn't have one already - I'd be all over it.

My Life #10

Wood art, classic Good Girl Art cover

VG, $50

MyLife10_VG40.jpg

I'm at work right now. What's OS on this?

Yes, $38 in the guide, but I think this is a book where the guide does not properly reflect the value, hence the $50 price tag.

It is a nice looking VG. Would be a FN except for a one inch spine split at the top of the spine. Overall, it's very clean with nice eye appeal.

I agree, nice copy...and these GGA covers are over guide books in many cases IMO.

Are you guys teaming up on me here? Strong arm sales tactics?

I'll do some research once I'm home and get back to you. (ALL of YOU!)

I just paid 2x guide for a sweet copy of Flying Jenny #2 GGA book...and I paid 3x guide for my Spirit #22 GGA. So a few bucks over guide on an inexpensive book if you want it, is no big deal.

No strong arm helping here.....tempted to buy it myself, but I've spent $500- $1K last week alone.

Thanks!

Yes, that's what happened. While everyone else was talking about the merits of the book, someone else took action!

Ha! There's another fifty bux my wife won't give me a hard time about spending.

It was a nice cover, but I've spent quite a few $$$ on books recently also. And as far as multiples of guide go, I'm that club also, having recently spent a tad over 3x guide for a nice Fight 35.