• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Best Sales Thread on the Block!

72 posts in this topic

FREE! To whoever can tell me where the title of my thread came from, or what art form and source inspired it . . . :grin:

Incredible Hulk #213

July 1977 NM- 9.2 White Pages $5

IH213s.jpg

New Kids on the Block, and inspired from pre-pubescent teens.!

FREE! To whoever can tell me where the title of my thread came from, or what art form and source inspired it . . . :grin:

Incredible Hulk #213

IH213s.jpg

New Kids on the Block, and inspired from pre-pubescent teens.!

That is the 1st hulk I ever bought as a kid. Can I just buy it for $5 for Nostalgia's sake?

I think you really want a Royaaaaaaaal weggie !..... ..............................................................................:grin:......BH....

BTW , ....It appears DD get's more respect than CFreak (shrug)

Yaaaaaah !! Another DIVAD sales thread to derail !!.... :applause:.... :applause:

:gossip:...Let's go get the popcorn !......................................BH...... :grin:

:hi: I think you REALLY want the Captaaaaain Savage! :sumo:

Just trying to bring out the DareDevil collectors with a little joke in hopes of selling Divad's DD 6 which is on my WTB List but is to nice for me right now.

Cut the kid some slack, he's like 18-20 or something! He is trying to be a good member of our little society! I bought a couple of books from him graded more than properly(probably scared silly by you guys to grade under). He said his sorry's and from what I hear made his bed....so lay off! Unless he still doesn't follow through...the past its past unless you have a wife and then its foder forever!

Incredible Hulk #213

That is the 1st hulk I ever bought as a kid. Can I just buy it for $5 for Nostalgia's sake?

Yes. (Since I'm the only one who seems to have seen the New Yorker cartoon! . . . Or was it MAD? :grin:

The Quintronic Man? I have this vision of the Marvel Bullpen during the 70's sitting around, smoking herb and trying to top one another with lame villian concepts.

Definitely the lambchop sideburns period lol:insane:

It was indeed a MAD cartoon, I recall it was a 3 panel strip of three pizza joints, side by side on the same street. The first sign said "Best Pizza in the Country!" The second sign: "Best Pizza in the WORLD"! The third, the one that had a line out the door, said: " Best Pizza on the Block" . . . :grin:

It was indeed a MAD cartoon, I recall it was a 3 panel strip of three pizza joints, side by side on the same street. The first sign said "Best Pizza in the Country!" The second sign: "Best Pizza in the WORLD"! The third, the one that had a line out the door, said: " Best Pizza on the Block" . . . :grin:

meh

But seriously, I hope you're selling more books than I am...

meh

But seriously, I hope you're selling more books than I am...

lol Dude - you've got the goods . . . They sell themselves! ;)

Speaking of cutting some slack , Hey CFreak !....I just sent you the JIM #114 , per stated reward for proudly wearing the "Hamaltan" avatar for a good while. ;):).....BH.

THX. DIV. for allowing me to use your sales thread as my personal announcement page !...... :baiting:

Speaking of cutting some slack , Hey CFreak !....I just sent you the JIM #114 , per stated reward for proudly wearing the "Hamaltan" avatar for a good while. ;):).....BH.

THX. DIV. for allowing me to use your sales thread as my personal announcement page !...... :baiting:

As long as you pay the rent . . . you can say whatever you want :grin:

This thread is now CLOSED! :sumo: