• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF 36

12 posts in this topic

This is a grade area that I find difficult to judge. As this looks like exactly the quality of book that I like to add to my "A" level "readers" collection, I'd be interested in knowing what makes this a 6.0 as compared to a 7.0, for example.

Thanks to anyone who has the time to consider this question.

I went with fine because, while a very nice book, it has an accumulation of a range of defects including multiple spine ticks, soft corners, some tanning, and on the front cover, there is very noticible wear across the top cover. It also appears the PQ could be cream/ow. Considering the age of the book, though it is a very solid copy and, if I were considering this issue, this would be a nice book to own.

I went with fine because, while a very nice book, it has an accumulation of a range of defects including multiple spine ticks, soft corners, some tanning, and on the front cover, there is very noticible wear across the top cover. It also appears the PQ could be cream/ow. Considering the age of the book, though it is a very solid copy and, if I were considering this issue, this would be a nice book to own.
Well stated, I concur.