• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee CGC SS Grades back allready!?

26 posts in this topic

I cant belive it i got my grades back from the mid march stan lee signing in LA!

last year it took almost a month and a half and heard numerous people after 2 monthes that still havent gotten there books.

anyway got some grades i can let you know im now a proud owner of a

Marvel Zombies # 1 1st print cgc 9.8 Double SS suydam and stan lee!!!!

among the others were some fallen son sketchs of spidey and some spiderman 36 wtc with spidey sketchs, i will have pix up next week when there in my posession.

ya i dont know about selling them! but i will take offers when i put the pix up,

the MZ1 was raw,

and other stuff that i know i got 4 ASM 36 wtc 911 with sketchs on em by finch,garney and 2 by suydam i got 3 9.4s and 1 9.6

then i had 1 tommy castillo zombie spidey sketch, 1 with 5 different spidey sketchs by 5 different artists and lee, 6 sigs, and then i got 1 garney pencil sketch colored by dexter vines in red and blue and then signed by lee, i got 2 9.8s and 1 9.6 but i dont know on which books!

then i have some ASM 539 return of the black suit, they have the venom face and mouth sketched on em by garney and signed by lee, they should all get 9.8s, after seeing someone having garney draw the venom face on the ASm 539 when i met garney i had to have him do it, it makes the book just that more amazing!

i did submit 50 books ill have all the grades tommorrow and the books in mid next week or maybe late next week idk?!

some of the nicest books i got lee to sign were obviously the MZ1 the fallen sons and the ASM 36 wtc's one of the ASM 36's i liked the best was a $100 half body spiderman sketch done by arthur suydam, art also added a sketch of the burning wtc on the cover, its completely insane given the circumstances of the book!

i did get 8 ASM wtc;s sketched on that were sent to lee,

2 arthur suydam

1 finch

2 garneys (1venom sketch which is awesome)

1 khoi pham

1 sean chen

and

1 alex maleev

i think the suydams the venom garney and the sean chen are the nicest outta the 8 but thats just me,

oh and i also have some double signed spiderman mythos #1 by paulo rivera and lee, those are nice i did a lot of books that wil receive 9.8s!

ya i got all my grades, in the lot of 50 that i had lee sign there was 8 copies of ASM 539, 2 had the venom head sketch and the other 6 just double signed by lee and garney, all 8 received 9.8s thats crazy, i also submitted 8 ultimate spiderman 115 zombie variant and got all 9.8;s i must be a natural for picking 9.8's. cant wait to get the sketchs back and see which sketchs got what grades cuz i know the grades for them but cgc cant tell me which book it is cuz i have so many ASM 36's that they cant match em up, but it'll give me something to look forward to!

I had the pleasure of going with Peter from Paradise comics to LA and meeting Mr. Lee. What a total pleasure meeting my childhood hero. Ah hell, still me hero! Along with my old man of course. (worship) I got my AF 15 (2.0) and an ASM 1 (1.8) done along with a few other books that haven't come back yet.

If anyone cares to check out my collection, you can see it here:

MSN Space