• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Countdown To Final Crisis 51-1 (complete series)

6 posts in this topic

This is a pre-release sale.

As soon as the last issue (#1) is in my hands (and my eyes have read it), the complete 'Countdown to Final Crisis' series will be packaged up and shipped to you!

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

I'm a SA marvel collector and haven't read modern comic books for a long time. Last year, I got hooked on the 52 weeks series, and will be completing the Countdown series in a couple weeks time.

The Countdown to Final Crisis series could be read on its own. But after you do so, you will probably have the itch to read the 52 week series. There are four trade Anthologies available to scratch that itch.

I highly recommend that you give the series a shot. And now is an excellent time to get started.

:takeit: gets it for $99 plus shipping.

Goes to issue 0. What a great series. I have been on this since midway in 52 (which was also very good) But I think this series will be more involved in current DC books (Final Crisis) But after reading this you should go back to 52 for the Marvel family story alone. Someone needs this

Issue Zero will be available Wednesday, April 30.

It will be written by Grant Morrison and Geof Johns. Cover price will be 50 cents!

the tabcom set is still available.

$99