• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden to Modern. DC, Marvels, Indies THREAD CLOSED!

41 posts in this topic

ENTIRE THREAD NOW 25% OFF LISTED PRICE. Thread Closing at 12AM EST Tonight

This is my third sales post and everything has gone well so I'm going to post some more books for sale.

As always I offer a no hassle return if you feel I described the book incorrectly. Just let me know within 2 days of receiving the book and then send it back for a full refund.

Shipping will start at $5 for U.S. and then we will figure it out from there depending on how many books you buy. Shipping for big lots will be roughly actual cost, I'm not trying to make money of the shipping.

International shipping will be more depending on where you are.

Paypal is much preferred but Money Order will work, just takes longer.

I will be listing over the next 3 days. Everything from Silver and Bronze keys, Golden age books, complete runs of some titles and even some indies. Let me know if looking for something in particular, I may just have it.

I will answer PM offers as quick as I can but the :takeit: rules

Thanks

Adventure 97 $90

New staples added. You can see them on back scan. Original staples are pulled through cover but still attached to the comic itself. 2 small pieces of tape inside cover around staples. Very solid book that is not coming apart

p.jpg

q.jpg

Master Comics Lot $125 for all 4 books

57 Cover detached

65 1 page has small chunk missing. Doesn't affect the story or an ad, just the margin. 3/4" spine split bottom

85 VG+ Dust shadow back cover

99 VG-

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

Secret Wars complete set 1-12. High grade. The average is VF/NM with most books in the 9's. If you need scans of other books let me know but I only included a scan of 8 which is about a 9.2. $60 shipped for the set

sw8.jpg