• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay problems? My "items I'm watching list" in "my eBay" vanished overnight...

14 posts in this topic

Anyone else having this problem? I had about 15 books on my watch list, and this morning they're all gone. confused.gif
Yep...mine are gone also! 893frustrated.gif

That just happened to me, too. All my items sold, selling, pending, etc just disappeared. I have about nine items for sale and when I searched under my ID, it said I had no items for sale. I can't seem to list anything to sell, either.

That just happened to me, too. All my items sold, selling, pending, etc just disappeared. I have about nine items for sale and when I searched under my ID, it said I had no items for sale. I can't seem to list anything to sell, either.
Mmmm....now they are back! shocked.gif

Same thing happened to me; I tried to refer to a few auctions AK (Captains of Industry) had running, and they were all gone. And when I tried to do a search on his items, they were producing a "page not found" error. Luckily, AK included a link to this auctions in the marketplace, and that seemed to work, but it seems eBay is on/off as of late.

It seems kind of unusual that this kind of things would happen on eBay as I developed a similar feature for the Paradise Auctions site, and the only way that a persons watched items would disappear is if the folder containing all the data had either somehow been corrupted, or the server accidentally deleted the records. The data are flat files, and are in a highly secure area of the server -- usually where the main auction -script is maintained, so its difficult to ascertain whether its hackers doing this, or just some bugs in their new look site.

Another problem that I sometimes have is when I search for CGC books. When I click on a particular book, then click "back to list of items", sometimes it returns me to the wrong page. For example, if I'm look at page three of the CGC books, it might return me page one, which is kind of annoying. I've gotten to the point where I normally use the back button now, and ignore the "back to list of items function. 893frustrated.gif

I had the same problem last night and today.

Just refesh the page, or go back and forth from selling to buying.

That cleared it up for me. thumbsup2.gif