• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaultAuctions Update

60 posts in this topic

Over. Finished. Gone. Done. Out. :(

*A No-Prize to anyone who names the tune*

Fixed that for you.

Anthrax, "Finale". :cool: (Just about every piece of software I've written has that lyric in a comment somewhere.)

Fixed that for you.

Anthrax, "Finale". :cool: (Just about every piece of software I've written has that lyric in a comment somewhere.)

Hey Alan! :hi:

And you'll notice my edit...which I got through milli-seconds before you put me to rights. :insane:

Fixed that for you.

And you'll notice my edit...which I got through milli-seconds before you put me to rights. :insane:

Feh, just another overrated American heavy metal band. Why can`t a country of over 200 million produce one decent heavy metal band?

Fixed that for you.

Feh, just another overrated American heavy metal band. Why can`t a country of over 200 million produce one decent heavy metal band?

Well, you have to define heavy metal first.

Fixed that for you.

DETHKLOK

Fixed that for you.

:signofftopic:

Idol and the Whip

Supercontinent

What's the latest on this UK auction site? :popcorn:

John use to populate his auctions with a fair amount of personal stuff....mainly BA DC horror he had HG box's of.

Alas, FT has the right of it here :sorry:

Well, I knew that personal reasons kicked him out but I was under the impression it was coming back...well at least put something on the web site b/c it still looks like he conducts business.

What's the latest on this UK auction site? :popcorn:

John use to populate his auctions with a fair amount of personal stuff....mainly BA DC horror he had HG box's of.

Alas, FT has the right of it here :sorry:

Well, I knew that personal reasons kicked him out but I was under the impression it was coming back...well at least put something on the web site b/c it still looks like he conducts business.

Yeah.

However, finding the guy would be the first step to doing this. :eek:

Fixed that for you.

The first four Metallica albums make your statement nonsensical

Fixed that for you.

The first four Metallica albums make your statement nonsensical

I knew someone would mention Metallica! They don't count because their drummer is Danish and he turned the rest of the guys onto NWOBHM.

Fixed that for you.

Metal, dude, metal!

Fixed that for you.

Jethro Tull