• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo - April 26 & 27

1 post in this topic

Heads up to any of you located out West or the Pacific NW USA, but the largest comic con in Western Canada is going to be held next weekend in Calgary: www.calgaryexpo.com

I attended the first one as a dealer (stuck in Edmonton at a small show last year instead of this one :P ) and was very impressed with the turnout - it took over 3 hours to clear the lineup due to the small venue. This year looks like it will be a much better show - probably the best one in Alberta since the big late 80s Edmonton shows (Stan Lee, Jim Lee, Todd McFarlane, Jim Steranko, etc.). I will be there with Mel/silvermine so pop by our

If you are planning to go, send me a PM and we can try to co-ordinate a "Forum Dinner". I will be there with Mel/silvermine so pop by our tables to say hi and BUY some books! (thumbs u