• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestions for online subscription

9 posts in this topic

Hi

I am currently residing overseas, in the far east. Would like the Boarders to suggest some recommendations, which I could use for my monthly subscriptions from the States.

My monthly orders are generally in the region of USD90 to USD100. Looking for a service which packs its orders well. Some of my shipments had their corners damaged due to poor packaging. Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

Cheers

I would suggest that you check out www.mailordercomics.com --- I have been getting most of my new issues from them for a couple of years now. I have about 30 new titles per month, similar to your volume, I would guess. The books are always packaged VERY well, and surrounded by packing peanuts in an over-sized box. Average discount is approx. 35% or better off of cover price, and my orders have always been filled accurately.

I live here in the US, so shipping is very in expensive for me. I don't know what they charge for Int'l, but I don't think they would mark-up the actual shipping charges very much.

Good luck, and welcome to the boards!

Silverage12c, thanks for the heads-up. We are definitely not related.

Guys, thanks for your recommendations. Spent the whole nite, browsing thru the sites. They have quite an interesting value proposition. Have send them a couple of enquiries. Hope its the start of a beautiful relationship.