• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC: Art and sketches

54 posts in this topic

Dude, that kicks so much . I never thought I'd get a Hitch sig, much less Adlard and Moore all in one shot! I hope Steve bought you a beer, I sent beer money. :grin:

hm I don't believe Danny got any of your pages signed (although he was with me when Adlard and Moore signed them) :P

Dude, that kicks so much . I never thought I'd get a Hitch sig, much less Adlard and Moore all in one shot! I hope Steve bought you a beer, I sent beer money. :grin:

hm I don't believe Danny got any of your pages signed (although he was with me when Adlard and Moore signed them) :P

:baiting:

:baiting:

:sumo:

Well then Danny gets the fist. (tsk)

While you get the rock. :headbang:

Well then Danny gets the fist. (tsk)

While you get the rock. :headbang:

:acclaim:

Good meeting you, MK! And EvilAsh, too (even if I didn't know it at the time!).

I'm going to second what was said earlier...the Moore sketches look soooo much better in person. I was blown away by the quality and work he put into them. I respect that he limited his sketch list to a reasonable number so he could spend time with each one (that number is five, btw). Definitely someone who appreciates his fans.

I'm going to second what was said earlier...the Moore sketches look soooo much better in person. I was blown away by the quality and work he put into them. I respect that he limited his sketch list to a reasonable number so he could spend time with each one (that number is five, btw). Definitely someone who appreciates his fans.

You gonna show everyone yours Felix? You got some amazing ones.....come on... :baiting: post 'em already.... :baiting:

C

Same here, Felix! Cant wait to see how yours turned out :popcorn: