• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC: Art and sketches

54 posts in this topic

I had a blast at the NYCC. Met a couple of art collectors at the con including Comix4fun, Evilash, and Nexus for the first time and saw heartend and delek... (Gene) again.

Got three sketches done. Two of which I will post when I find a way to scan it, and I got a sweet zombie sketch on my 51 cover when I picked it up from Charlie and Mark at splashpage. Splashpage was busy all weekend as they had some really outstanding talent at the booth. I was lucky enough to get a sketch by Charlie Adlard and Sean Phillips.

Here is the Tony Moore sketch I got from the con. Talking to Tony over the weekend was a blast, btw.

Post your stuff from the NYCC!

57068-2008-04-20-1908-23.jpg.2b2fc56839a7f73c9a20e6a52cb4b1fd.jpg

I had a blast at the NYCC. Met a couple of art collectors at the con including Comix4fun, Evilash, and Nexus for the first time and saw heartend and delek... (Gene) again.

Got three sketches done. Two of which I will post when I find a way to scan it, and I got a sweet zombie sketch on my 51 cover when I picked it up from Charlie and Mark at splashpage. Splashpage was busy all weekend as they had some really outstanding talent at the booth. I was lucky enough to get a sketch by Charlie Adlard and Sean Phillips.

Here is the Tony Moore sketch I got from the con. Talking to Tony over the weekend was a blast, btw.

Post your stuff from the NYCC!

This "sketch" looks better than some of the Walking Dead covers.

Got lots of little sketches to post. Will take a few days to post em all but here are the first couple:

Green Lantern by Ethan Van Sciver

Captain America by Steve Epting

Really good show. Met some folks that I'd only known from the internets before and caught up with some regulars. Spent time with some of my favorite artists as well which is always nice.

Danny's Tony Moore sketch looks even better in person! :cloud9::headbang:

I'll try to get up the scans/pics of my sketches at some point this morning. My Tony Moore sketch was a re-creation of WD #3 cover (the Rick/Carl/Lori cover), with some twists of course :grin:

It was awesome hanging out with you Danny, thanks again for all of the NY hospitality (worship)

Got lots of little sketches to post. Will take a few days to post em all but here are the first couple:

Green Lantern by Ethan Van Sciver

Captain America by Steve Epting

Really good show. Met some folks that I'd only known from the internets before and caught up with some regulars. Spent time with some of my favorite artists as well which is always nice.

Nice !!

Danny's Tony Moore sketch looks even better in person! :cloud9::headbang:

I'll try to get up the scans/pics of my sketches at some point this morning. My Tony Moore sketch was a re-creation of WD #3 cover (the Rick/Carl/Lori cover), with some twists of course :grin:

It was awesome hanging out with you Danny, thanks again for all of the NY hospitality (worship)

:headbang: Hope you can make it next year