• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverage12c's NYCC Report --- Plenty of Pics!

36 posts in this topic

Hey Silverage12c,

I was the guy standing next to you when you bought that IM #1 and made the comment that they should just start selling Lightsabers instead of comics,lol!

I go some NM BA Captain America's from them, and one CAP #112, with a bone white cover which will prob grade at a min of 9.4.

Great Report!

John

Hey Silverage12c,

I was the guy standing next to you when you bought that IM #1 and made the comment that they should just start selling Lightsabers instead of comics,lol!

I go some NM BA Captain America's from them, and one CAP #112, with a bone white cover which will prob grade at a min of 9.4.

Great Report!

John

:hi: Hi John --- I wish I had known that was you! I remember that very well, as you were looking through those Caps in about the 170s, and talking to Byron about that nice collection he had brought to the show. They couldn't talk about comics for more than a minute, without being interrupted by someone looking for a light sabre :roflmao: It was a good idea to have those on Sunday, what with all the kids running around (thumbs u

Hey Silverage12c,

Great Report!

John

:hi: Hi John --- I wish I had known that was you! I remember that very well, as you were looking through those Caps in about the 170s, and talking to Byron about that nice collection he had brought to the show. They couldn't talk about comics for more than a minute, without being interrupted by someone looking for a light sabre :roflmao: It was a good idea to have those on Sunday, what with all the kids running around (thumbs u

Ya, lol

Those Caps were pretty nice!

Thanks for the report. Great chalk of Captain America: who was the artist?

:shrug: I didn't notice a sign with his name, or anything. But, he has done a bunch of these on public sidewalks --- the type where he exaggerates perspective, so that from a distance it looks hyper-realistic. He had small posters laying around with examples of these.